Hope every one had a good Thanksgiving holiday, sorry for being away for little more than expected. While I had a fabulous time in Brazil, I came back with some pretty nasty cold and looking two shades darker. First thing I prepared coming back from holiday is this divine smelling scrub for my dead skin. Though it is tights and boots season, my skin was screaming for some intense scrubbing after basking in sun for too long. Since it turned out to be a big hit, I thought of sharing this with you guys. If you are looking for some simple home made gifts (other than sugar treats) to give for holidays this will be a good option. Here is how simple it is to make.
Things you need :
- Johnson and Johnson Baby oil
- Lavender oil
- Vitamin E oil
- Organic rolled Oats
- Lavender flowers
- Epsom Salt
- Sea Salt
- purple food color (optional)
- In a bowl take the salts, Lavender flowers and Oat meal.
- Add all the essential oils, you don’t have to use the same oils exactly as mentioned. Just play around and adjust as per your skin and whats on hand.
- Add a drop of food color and mix.
- Use Sugar instead of salt if you have sensitive skin.
- Salt Scrub can be pretty intense.If it’s too harsh on your skin it can also be used with body wash to mellow it down.