You Need : Colors, dotting tool and brush.
After painting the nails with a two thin coat of nail polish
- Using a thin brush try to draw a ghost on one finger and a skull on the other. Finish.
- Don’t worry about being messy, the messier the better.
- Using a dotting tool/bobby pin , place dots with black color on red, make it as messier as possible and join all the dots at the cuticle to look like blood drippings.
- On the thumb, draw thin veins with brush.
- Place a big blue dot followed by a black dot to make it look like a eyeball.
- Clean the edges with a Q-tip and nail polish remover.
- There you have it Halloween ready manicure. Happy Spooky Day!